STAGHORN PLANTATION Rules and Regulations
Use of Lake and Recreation Facilities
- Swimming is allowed in all areas of the lake(s), at the sole risk of the swimmer. Owner and/or the Association has provided a roped area designated specifically for swimming, which roped area does not exceed a depth of four (4) feet.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed in the swimming area or any other portion of the lake(s).
- Fishing is permitted in the lake(s).
- No glass of other fragile, breakable material shall be taken onto the beach area or into the swimming area. Each resident or guest is responsible for placing personal debris in proper containers, so that no trash is left in the Facilities areas.
- No alcoholic beverages shall be taken into the beach area or the designated swimming area.
- Minor children must be supervised by their parents or other authorized competent adult while using the Facilities.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn in the swimming area. No nude bathing shall be allowed.
- Radios are permitted in the beach area and on the lake(s) so long as the volume level is not objectionable to other users of the Facilities. In the event the volume level of any radio or other sound system is objectionable to other users of the Facilities, the volume shall be immediately reduced to an acceptable level.
- The hours when the swimming area is open shall be posted at the swimming area. All users of the Facilities shall abide by said posted rules and shall not use the swimming area during other times.
- Use of rafts and floats will be permitted on the lake(s) at the sole risk of the swimmer.
- No smoking shall be allowed in the beach area or in the swimming area.
- Only sailboats, row boats or boats with battery power shall be allowed upon the lake(s). Jet skis are not allowed on the lake areas.
- Persons using the basketball goals and other recreational facilities shall take good care of such amenities, shall not bend or hang on the basketball goals, and shall not otherwise damage, harm or destroy such amenities. Any person damaging any of the amenities in the recreational area shall be fully responsible for the repair and/or replacement of the same, as may be deemed necessary by the Association. Repeated damage to any of the recreational amenities by any person may result in the privilege of using such amenities being suspended or revoked, at the sole discretion of the Association.
- No fires shall at any time be left unattended by an adult in the recreational area.
- RESIDENTS MUST REVIEW THESE RULES AND REGULATION WITH THEIR CHILDREN AND ALL GUESTS AND INVITEES.
16.These rules and regulations may be amended, modified or revised by the Association, at its sole discretion, from time to time and at any time.
17. No lewd, suggestive, or publicly inappropriate behavior by any resident or guest, whether of a sexual nature or otherwise, shall be allowed at any time at any of the recreational facilities, including bathhouses. All residents understand and acknowledge that Staghorn Plantation Estates is a family oriented community and that any lewd behavior, which is offensive to families, will not be tolerated. Violation of this regulation shall allow the Association, in its sole discretion, to terminate the right of the offending resident and their guests to use the Facilities.