STAGHORN PLANTATION LAKE CRITERIA FOR
“PATIO AT WATERS EDGE”
If a homeowner chooses to build a Patio at Waters edge then they must meet the following criteria.
- There can be no floating docks on Staghorn Plantation Lake.
- Maximum total square footage 400 sq.ft. – 20’ x 20’
- Minimum total square footage 150 sq.ft. – 10’ x 15’
- No area may extend out more than 10’ beyond normal waters edge.
- Normal types of construction will have to meet the criteria outlined for Cantilevered or post supported structures. We can furnish you with a set of approved plans that will give construction procedures for Patios at Waters Edge.
- All large umbrellas and permanent structures must be kept outside waters edge on land’s side of patio.
If the Homeowners desire to build any recreational area on the waters edge other than these approved plans they must be submitted to the Architectural Control Committee for approval. Any changes to the approved plans must also be approved prior to construction beginning.
With the attached approved set of plans for a “Patio at Waters Edge”. We agree to finish the project in a timely manner, re-seed, landscape as soon as possible.
We the Homeowners of Homesite #___________at Staghorn Plantation agree to follow the guidelines and restricted covenants in the construction of this project.
We agree to abide by the above rules and regulations. Also the contractor must sign off on the project.
______________________________ __________________________________ Contractor Homeowner – Homesite #
_____________ Click Below For Full Details https://staghornplantationestates.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Patio-at-Waters-Edge.pdf